Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Computer game music

So along with recording my album, I have also been playing around with Computer game music for a game being designed by a friend of mine, who goes by the online moniker "Nightcabbage".
I can't tell you too much about this project, as it has not yet been released, but I can show you some of the tracks that aren't going to be used in the game, as they came out a little bit too dark... I seem to be good at making dark atmospheric music, but not so good a really cheerful stuff.

This one is probably my favourite, it's called "A Long Flight with Nothing to Shoot at..."
A Long Flight.mp3

This one would be my second favourite, I haven't actually named it yet though.
Track 4.mp3

I do like this one, but it feels a bit too midi to me.  This was my first time experimenting with more orchestral style instruments.
General Malevolence.mp3

Hope you enjoy them!
-Dave

PS. Don't forget about the preview from my hopefully soon to be finished album in the sidebar to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment